Daytona 365GTB turn signal query

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

JASON

Daytona 365GTB turn signal query

Post by JASON »

Hi,

Can anyone help me with the following question about daytona front turn signals.

In the UK the Daytona V12 lenses are all amber. In the housing behind the Carello lenses...

are the two small lamp bulbs (one either side of the reflector) the only bulbs in the housing or is there a larger bulb towards the front of the housing? (for all amber lenses cars). Watching the Daytona Video there only appears to be 2 small bulbs (by the reflector).

Ive seen 'several' of the daytona signal lamp housings on ebay but they all have a larger bulb at the front (so 3 bulbs in total).I was assuming that was the side/parking lamp bulb on cars with the combined amber and clear lenses. I was wondering if the unit was universal and on all amber lenses cars the 'side lamp bulb' becomes the third turn signal bulb.(...and just cannot be seen on the Daytona Video)

So the question I guess Im asking is are there 3 (1 large/ 2 small) bulbs behind the lenses of cars with an all amber unit or just the two small bulbs either side of the reflector?

Hope that question makes sense... many thanks in advance, Jason
Howard

Post by Howard »

There are 3 bulbs.
I can E/M you pics if you want
Regards Howard
JASON

thanks Howard

Post by JASON »

Hi Howard, thanks for the reply. If you could email a picture that would be really useful! Email address is jasonwignall@hotmail.com. Many thanks in advance , Jason.