Experience with Mike Sheehan

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

vinces

Experience with Mike Sheehan

Post by vinces »

Has anyone had experience with Mike Sheehan? I bought a Boxer through him and Exotics4Less (which I notice many people have very bad experience with) and had the manuals and papers stolen from Sheehan's shop before delivery. I have been unable to get Mike to respond to many, many calls and emails. Also, does anyone know who sells such manuals--I would like to check if my stolen ones are now with such a reseller.
El Wayne

Post by El Wayne »

vinces,

Re: Who sells manuals, etc? Try http://www.ferrariliterature.com/manual.html

Re: M. Sheehan? While I have never personally bought a car through Mike, I have talked to many over the years who have. He is very well respected. His brokering business as well as other Ferrari related activites have him flying all over the world and perhaps he has not been available to return your calls/emails.

Also, did you see the manuals and papers with Mike or are you taking the word of Exotics4Less? If you ask me, I could tell you which one I would trust over the other.
El Wayne

Post by El Wayne »

Almost forgot. For manuals you can also try: http://www.ferraribooks.com/manuals
Jim

Post by Jim »

Hi.
I too have done business with Mr. Sheehan-no problems. Leave an email on his web site?
Jim
vinces

Post by vinces »

Wayne,

Thanks for the links. I will check them out. The ones I have found have all been reprints instead of originals. And yes, I did see the manuals, etc. when I inspected the car (which was in Mike's shop). They disappeared out of the shop. I must agree with your opinion of Mike. He seemed like a great guy, very honest, etc. And then this issue.....
PAUL BABER

BOXER BOOKS

Post by PAUL BABER »

DID YOU GET THE BOXER BOOKS AND POUCH ? I HAVE PLENTY IN STOCK. SEE MY WEBSITE AT www.paulbaber.com