thought someone here may be into it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... egory=6780

I know you probably look at ebay when on line
(like I do)
but probably visit here FIRST
(like I do)
cak

Post by cak »

Our very own lukek ... don't know what condition that sucker is in, but the eventual buyer might have good luck finding the missing parts at one of the several purveyors of LdN overdrive parts. Check them out: go to the Monster List of British Vendors, www.dimebank.com/monster and search for Laycock.
lukek

Re: overdrive

Post by lukek »

Cleaning out the garage.... . Bob / Del Skoog" <sisku@nctimes.net>, an overdrive guru discovered through this forum, is interested in the planetary gears, but I am not sure what else is useful. Very few bits were actually the cause of the failure on my unit, so if someone had a "different failure", it will be a good find.
I did sell the M6 (through the e-bay "Buy it Now" feature, BTW< it is about to be outlawed, due to a patent lawsuit), so I am down to 4 cars if the guy picks it up this Monday. 4 seems to be my order/chaos limit.
I drove the Ferrari to work today and it was lovely to exercise it. I think I rudely interupted a group of about ten Tai Chi enthusiasts (practicioners?) when the revs climbed to about 6K.
We are lucky bastards to be able to own these V12s.

thx
luke
Ex 1963 Ferrari 250 GTE, 99 Modena 360, 11 Maserati QPorte S, 08 merc gl550, 67 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Convertible, 2008 Ducati Hypermotard S, 2006 MV Agusta Brutale S, 1991 Ducati 907i.e.