Welcome to the Vintage Ferrari Forum

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

Suebian330

Welcome to the Vintage Ferrari Forum

Post by Suebian330 »

Hello Tom,

I am a german and owe #8741 a Gt 2+2, 2HL green colour. This car I purchased this year because for me it´s the best looking 2+2 of this era.
Before I did not get in touch with Ferraris.I was very happy to see your forum, and it seems to me very valuable. In Germany I do not yet know any 330 2+2 owner. If somebody knows one please reply. My car is in good condition, but needs some attention. Most of the work I will do by my own so your forum can provide me much assistance. A few years ago I went through a nut and bolt restoration of a MG-A, which is very much simpler than working on Ferraris.
I am pleased to communicate with your forum members in the future. Thanks for your work within the forum.

Greetings from Germany

Dieter
[b]Suebian330

#8741 330 GT2+2[/b]
330GT

Re: Welcome to the Vintage Ferrari Forum

Post by 330GT »

Suebian330 wrote:Hello Tom,

I am a german and owe #8741 a Gt 2+2, 2HL green colour. This car I purchased this year because for me it´s the best looking 2+2 of this era.
Before I did not get in touch with Ferraris.I was very happy to see your forum, and it seems to me very valuable. In Germany I do not yet know any 330 2+2 owner. If somebody knows one please reply. My car is in good condition, but needs some attention. Most of the work I will do by my own so your forum can provide me much assistance. A few years ago I went through a nut and bolt restoration of a MG-A, which is very much simpler than working on Ferraris.
I am pleased to communicate with your forum members in the future. Thanks for your work within the forum.

Greetings from Germany

Dieter
Hi Dieter,
Welcome to TomY's forum. I think that you will find a wealth of information and expertise for the DIY owner.
Here's a picture of your car taken at the 1982 FCA annual meet where it won a first in class award at the concours.
Your car (8741) and mine (8755) are almost sister cars. There were only 2 330 GTs made in between.

There are several 330 GTs in Germany:
6187, 7063, 7717, 8637 among others.
You can look up the owner's contact information in the registry (http://www.330gt.com).
In particular, 7063 is owned by Andreas Ritter who authored a book on 330 GTs (German text):
http://www.buchhandel.de/detailansicht. ... 20788-73-9
Regards, Kerry
http://www.330gt.com 330 GT Registry
http://www.parrotbyte.com/kbc/ferrari 250 PF Coupe 1643GT, 330 GT 2+2 8755GT, 308 GTS 23605
Suebian330

Post by Suebian330 »

Kerry,

thanks for your picture and detailed answer. I registered your website already, which adds some more information about the car´s history. Now in wintertimes I may have time to go through your registry to look for more german owners.

Dieter
[b]Suebian330

#8741 330 GT2+2[/b]
tyang

Post by tyang »

Suebian330 wrote:Hello Tom,

Greetings from Germany

Dieter
Hello Dieter,

I split this post to create its own thread.

Welcome to the forum and my website. Whether you find local Vintage Ferrari owners or not, you have a close knit community here on the Internet. Thanks for the introduction.

Tom
'63 330 America #5053
Rudy van Daalen Wetters

Post by Rudy van Daalen Wetters »

Guten Tag Dieter,

Wie geht es Ihnen heute?

Herzlich Willkommen zum Ferrari Forum.

Alle Beste,

Rudy van Daalen Wetters
1963 GTE s/n 4001
1966 330 GT s/n 8705