2nd Gear Synchro

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

Post Reply
Alberto
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:21 am
Location: San Diego

2nd Gear Synchro

Post by Alberto » Sat May 30, 2009 11:47 pm

I am looking for a Ferrari 2nd Gear synchro for Daytona, 275GTB, or similar vintage gearbox, as I understand they all use the same. I suspect that most of the folks here would use the same type synchro's. (Clarification on which vehicles used this same synchro would be helpful if anyone would care to expand). They seem to be very scarce at the moment and neither I nor my mechanic have been able to source one in the US or in Europe. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Alberto

User avatar
John Vardanian
Posts: 1774
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2002 12:13 am
Location: San Francisco Area

Re: 2nd Gear Synchro

Post by John Vardanian » Sun May 31, 2009 1:44 am

Hi Alberto,

I got mine (250) from GT Car Parts just last fall. He had the best price.

john
PF Coupe

250GT
Posts: 968
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:41 am
Location: germany/holland

Re: 2nd Gear Synchro

Post by 250GT » Sun May 31, 2009 4:19 am

Alberto wrote:I am looking for a Ferrari 2nd Gear synchro for Daytona, 275GTB, or similar vintage gearbox, as I understand they all use the same. I suspect that most of the folks here would use the same type synchro's. (Clarification on which vehicles used this same synchro would be helpful if anyone would care to expand). They seem to be very scarce at the moment and neither I nor my mechanic have been able to source one in the US or in Europe. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Alberto
Alberto,
250GT ,275GT and 365GTB use all the same rings inner and outer rings.
For sale at Roelofsparts Holland (Europe)

Alberto
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:21 am
Location: San Diego

Re: 2nd Gear Synchro

Post by Alberto » Sun May 31, 2009 9:13 pm

Thanks guys. I will recheck with GT and will check with Roelofsparts.

amadei
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:29 pm
Location: ITALY

Re: 2nd Gear Synchro

Post by amadei » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:46 pm

We have the parts you need, made by ourself.

Modena Motori
Italy
Modena Motori Classic & Sport Cars Spare Parts

User avatar
Yale
Posts: 825
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2002 4:56 pm
Location: New York City

Re: 2nd Gear Synchro

Post by Yale » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:40 am

Do you guys have a web site? If so you should use it as part of your signature, if not you should.

By the way I seem to be missing the "quote" button. Best, Yale
Ex - 1964 330GT #6097
1963 Abarth Monomille
1970 Porsche 911S
1974 BMW 2002turbo

Alberto
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:21 am
Location: San Diego

Re: 2nd Gear Synchro

Post by Alberto » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:31 am

amadei wrote:We have the parts you need, made by ourself.

Modena Motori
Italy
I have sent a few e-mails in response to your PM, but have not heard back. Please let me know how I can contact you.

Thank you.
Alberto

User avatar
330GT
Posts: 1578
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2002 9:30 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: 2nd Gear Synchro

Post by 330GT » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:47 am

Yale wrote:Do you guys have a web site? If so you should use it as part of your signature, if not you should.

By the way I seem to be missing the "quote" button. Best, Yale
Perhaps this one?
http://modenamotori.org/
Regards, Kerry
http://www.330gt.com 330 GT Registry
http://www.parrotbyte.com/kbc/ferrari 250 PF Coupe 1643GT, 330 GT 2+2 8755GT, 308 GTS 23605

Chris Coios

Re: 2nd Gear Synchro

Post by Chris Coios » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:59 pm


Post Reply