Odds and ends left over from my 59 pf coupe

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

t walgamuth

Odds and ends left over from my 59 pf coupe

Post by t walgamuth »

I have a taillight base, and a couple of wrenches left over which came with my car but did not go when I sold it.

crom molibdeno open end wrench 12 / 13 mm. Was not original to the Ferrari tool kit but looks italian and was good quality to begin with. Some flaking off of the chrome plating around the jaws. Anybody have an interest in this?

A larger open end wrench marked Lancia and 091.019 22 / 27 mm. This wrench appears to be some sort of hard alloy since it has not ruste but has some patena on it. A beautiful casting or forging with marks which look like hand finishing inside the jaws.

The tail light includes a base with pits and a faded lense.

If anybody has an interest in any of these things shoot me an email at twalgamuth@comcast.net.

I also have some odds and ends of Lancia brake cylinders.

Or if anybody knows of a Lancia forum or a place to market them I would appreciate the info.

Thanks very much!

Tom Walgamuth
tom walgamuth
pf coupe #1421
John Vardanian

Re: Odds and ends left over from my 59 pf coupe

Post by John Vardanian »

While we are on the subject, how much out-of-roundness in the roller is harmless? Thanks.

john
PF Coupe
t walgamuth

Post by t walgamuth »

I just sold the small wrench to Tom Shaunassey. I will post pics of the other things. I also found some tools which I got with the car which might be of interest including an old torque wrench including the box and instructions, a safety wire tying tool and a neat car synchronizing tool all complete with their original (battered) boxes and instructions. I will post pics of all of them later today.

Tom Walgamuth
tom walgamuth
pf coupe #1421
250GT

Post by 250GT »

John Vardanian wrote:While we are on the subject, how much out-of-roundness in the roller is harmless? Thanks.

john
Somebody should place this" lost" question at Jimmy's 275GTB thead I think.
thanks
C.
tyang

Post by tyang »

John Vardanian wrote:While we are on the subject, how much out-of-roundness in the roller is harmless? Thanks.

john
John,

Repost your question in the correct topic, and I'll delete this one. Thanks.

Tom
'63 330 America #5053
t walgamuth

Post by t walgamuth »

1. I have a neat diarama with a 1/24 scale Ferrari F50 getting its engine pulled in a historic beamed barn with blueprints, spare parts mounted on wooden bases as art, pictures of various Ferraris, pinups, chain hoist hanging from beam and engine sitting on blocks on floor. etc. $100 or offer.
2. also a NOS fuel pump which may or may not be a mechanical pump to fit the 250 motor, $100 or offer. The tail light housing has rust pits in the chrome, but is complete except for one wire connection in one of the sockets. Complete with original factory rubber gasket and wrong lense. The base is for the pf coupe, the cab and some other models including the california spider. $100 or offer.
3. Commemorative Italian postage stamps, purchased in 2001 when I visited Maranello:
a. Group of four 800 Lire stamps connected on a larger card with a picture of Enzo and a 348 roof (?). Commemorative of Enzo at his death which shows four ferraris including:
1) Bobbio- passio del penice 1931
2) Ferrari F1 1952
3) Ferrari GTO 1963
4) Ferrari F1 1998
b. 5000 Lire stamp (also says 2.58 Euro) Commemorative of the 2000 F1 championship. One stamp showing the car coming toward you, mounted in a card with a picture of the prancing horse in profile and a side view of the same car.

$50 each or offer.

I am not very good at manipulating the images to make them smaller to fit here but I will be happy to email pics to anyone with an interest in any of this stuff.

Best to email me.

Tom Walgamuth
twalgamuth@comcast.net
tom walgamuth
pf coupe #1421
t walgamuth

Post by t walgamuth »

pics I hope.
tom walgamuth
pf coupe #1421
t walgamuth

Post by t walgamuth »

Can someone please direct me to instructions as to how to add pics?

Tom Walgamuth
twalgamuth@comcast.net
tom walgamuth
pf coupe #1421
330GT

Post by 330GT »

t walgamuth wrote:Can someone please direct me to instructions as to how to add pics?

Tom Walgamuth
twalgamuth@comcast.net
See http://www.tomyang.net/cars/phpBB3/view ... f=2&t=3280
Regards, Kerry
http://www.330gt.com 330 GT Registry
http://www.parrotbyte.com/kbc/ferrari 250 PF Coupe 1643GT, 330 GT 2+2 8755GT, 308 GTS 23605
t walgamuth

Post by t walgamuth »

t walgamuth wrote:I have a taillight base, and a couple of wrenches left over which came with my car but did not go when I sold it.

crom molibdeno open end wrench 12 / 13 mm Sold. Was not original to the Ferrari tool kit but looks italian and was good quality to begin with. Some flaking off of the chrome plating around the jaws. Anybody have an interest in this?

A larger open end wrench marked Lancia and 091.019 22 / 27 mm. This wrench appears to be some sort of hard alloy since it has not ruste but has some patena on it. A beautiful casting or forging with marks which look like hand finishing inside the jaws.

If anybody has an interest in any of these things shoot me an email at twalgamuth@comcast.net.

Or if anybody knows of a Lancia forum or a place to market them I would appreciate the info.

Thanks very much!

Tom Walgamuth
tom walgamuth
pf coupe #1421
t walgamuth

Post by t walgamuth »

t walgamuth wrote:1. I have a neat diarama with a 1/24 scale Ferrari F50 getting its engine pulled in a historic beamed barn with blueprints, spare parts mounted on wooden bases as art, pictures of various Ferraris, pinups, chain hoist hanging from beam and engine sitting on blocks on floor. etc. $100 or offer.
2. also a NOS fuel pump (sale pending) which may or may not be a mechanical pump to fit the 250 motor, $100 or offer. The tail light housing has rust pits in the chrome, but is complete except for one wire connection in one of the sockets. Complete with original factory rubber gasket and wrong lense. The base is for the pf coupe, the cab and some other models including the california spider. $100 or offer.
3. Commemorative Italian postage stamps, purchased in 2001 when I visited Maranello:
a. Group of four 800 Lire stamps connected on a larger card with a picture of Enzo and a 348 roof (?). Commemorative of Enzo at his death which shows four ferraris including:
1) Bobbio- passio del penice 1931
2) Ferrari F1 1952
3) Ferrari GTO 1963
4) Ferrari F1 1998
b. 5000 Lire stamp (also says 2.58 Euro) Commemorative of the 2000 F1 championship. One stamp showing the car coming toward you, mounted in a card with a picture of the prancing horse in profile and a side view of the same car.

$50 each or offer.

I am not very good at manipulating the images to make them smaller to fit here but I will be happy to email pics to anyone with an interest in any of this stuff.

Best to email me.

Tom Walgamuth
twalgamuth@comcast.net
tom walgamuth
pf coupe #1421
t walgamuth

Post by t walgamuth »

330GT wrote:
t walgamuth wrote:Can someone please direct me to instructions as to how to add pics?

Tom Walgamuth
twalgamuth@comcast.net
Thanks for the link!

Tom
tom walgamuth
pf coupe #1421
t walgamuth

Post by t walgamuth »

I will try to post pictures tomorrow when I am fresh of the fuel pump. It was in the spare and or extra parts box I got from the previous long time owner when I got the car.

He also owned Lancias so it could be for one of those. I don't know. It is in the original box with numbers so it should be identifiable to the person with the correct information.
tom walgamuth
pf coupe #1421
t walgamuth

Post by t walgamuth »

t walgamuth wrote:I have a taillight base, and a couple of wrenches left over which came with my car but did not go when I sold it.

crom molibdeno open end wrench 12 / 13 mm. Was not original to the Ferrari tool kit but looks italian and was good quality to begin with. Some flaking off of the chrome plating around the jaws. Anybody have an interest in this?

Thanks very much!

Tom Walgamuth
t walgamuth wrote:
330GT wrote:

Tom Walgamuth
twalgamuth@comcast.net
Thanks for the link!

Tom
I followed the instructions and it said my file was too large. I opened my pictures file and saved the picture at 6% but it says it is still too large. That is as small as it will save. Any suggestions?
tom walgamuth
pf coupe #1421
330GT

Post by 330GT »

t walgamuth wrote:I followed the instructions and it said my file was too large. I opened my pictures file and saved the picture at 6% but it says it is still too large. That is as small as it will save. Any suggestions?
Depending on your computer and O/S, you may be able to easily reduce the size by emailing the picture to yourself. In Windows, just right click on the picture in the Explorer, select Send To-> Mail recipient. Then select an appropriate size, keeping in mind that a width of 640 or smaller is best for the forum. Once you have received the email, save the picture and use that file to upload as an attachment.
Regards, Kerry
http://www.330gt.com 330 GT Registry
http://www.parrotbyte.com/kbc/ferrari 250 PF Coupe 1643GT, 330 GT 2+2 8755GT, 308 GTS 23605