Tom, pleeeease drive it!!!

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

simonc

Tom, pleeeease drive it!!!

Post by simonc »

This is like an Agatha Christy 'who-dun-it'. Please take a day off work and drive the car. We all want to know how she goes. I've been on your site every day for two years, minimum, waiting for this. I'm sure the list will chip in towards the lost income :D
mrmoose

Post by mrmoose »

Yeah, what Simon said! All in favor say Aye! Here's my contribution "$$$$$"!! (Just don't try to spend it (lol))
jmp85

Post by jmp85 »

aye!
tyang

Post by tyang »

Hi Guys,

Here's my dilema. I'm going out to Fall Hershey next Friday, so unless I take a day off from work next week to install the needles and seats, I'll have to wait almost two weeks to drive her! Trust me, the anticipation is killing me too! I've just got to figure out a day I can duck out of work when they won't miss me! Don't worry, when I figure it out, you'll be the first to know!

Tom
Charlie_Dodge

Post by Charlie_Dodge »

Tom,

How about asking Dave to send a film crew to record the grand event. He gets a great interest story for the show and you get to drive the car while still at work. Good luck!
tyang

Post by tyang »

Hi Guys,

Don't tell anyone, but I'm taking a "sick day" tomorrow, Tuesday, to work on the the car! Wish me luck.

Tom
bill rose

Post by bill rose »

Break a leg!!!
Mike Adams

Post by Mike Adams »

but not the left one !. :)