330GT in last month's Forza

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

Keith Milne

330GT in last month's Forza

Post by Keith Milne »

In my opinion, the editorial content of Forza magazine has not always been the best or the most accurate, but entertaining none the less. That said, couldn't they have found a better example of a 4 headlight 330GT for their article? At the very least, they could have photographed the good side of the car. There was obviously some heavy previous damage to the left front quarter panel. The lower trim strip was hacked off, and the fender louver was screwed on and upside down! Not to mention that the knockoffs are not correct for that year. In Forza's defense, I believe they did mention it was not a pristine car. Our 330s don't get enough respect as it is - this only aggrevates the fact! Sorry for the rant, but jeez.
Yale

Post by Yale »

I wholeheartedly agree. This hardly shows these cars in the best light.

Did you see the GTC/4 areticle this month? That was interesting as he took that car on the track and echoed my experiences with my 330GT. At Monterrey I talked to a fellow who owned a 365GTC/4 and a 365 GT 2 + 2 and felt the 2+2 was an all around better car in terms of handeling and even air-conditioning! Maybe there wasn't much of an evolution despite the GTC/4 being the more modern car.

Best,

Yale