Weber Carb Linkage Retainer Clips

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

John250gte

Weber Carb Linkage Retainer Clips

Post by John250gte »

Does anyone know where I can purchase a package of the Weber Carb Linkage Retainer Clips (pictured) short of going straight to Germany? I am missing one and would like to have a few spares for down the road as well.

Thanks,

John
Attachments
Weber Carb Clip.jpg
Weber Carb Clip.jpg (39.6 KiB) Viewed 9940 times
BobA

Re: Weber Carb Linkage Retainer Clips

Post by BobA »

John: It seems that Pierce Manifolds would have these retainer clips. Bob A GTE #2693
John250gte

Post by John250gte »

I too thought that Pierce Manifolds would have been a 'slam-dunk' for having these particular retainer clips in stock, but unfortunately they do not stock these ones.
Pied-Noir

Post by Pied-Noir »

I have in my notes that LANCIA up to the early 70s had these clips and the part number is 10124776. Hope this is the correct P/N.
I don't have anything else on this clip.
Hope that helps.
linen grey ghost

Post by linen grey ghost »

Perhaps this vendor may be of assistance: http://www.midwest-bayless.com/storefro ... 7&c=193035

Item in question may be sixth up from the bottom of listed items.

Lancia 10124776

Not affiliated with vendor in any way, just suggesting domestic source to OP initial inquiry - if item is actually what OP requires.
Steve Meltzer

Post by Steve Meltzer »

Well, so far I've avoided dropping one of those little buggers into the valley of death under the carb bodies, but it's great to know where to get more clips should my luck run out. Thanx so much for posting this info....goes straight into my data collection. s
steve meltzer,
"I've spent all of my money on wine, a beautiful woman, and stunning cars. Then, squandered the rest."
John250gte

Post by John250gte »

Thanks guys ... I ordered a replacement set (plus a spare for the one that I am missing) from Midwest-Bayless this morning. It was seamless & they were genuinely helpful. With the Lancia part number, I was also able to find them available at http://www.eurospares.co.uk (for those of you who may be in Europe), but when I contacted the people at Teile-Profis.de telling them that I need the clip that they have featured on their little web-advertisement, I was met with 'We need the part number' and 'It is impossible to identify parts by pictures' which I found amusing because it is THEIR picture! In any case, once I provided them the Lancia part number as provided by user 'Linen Grey Ghost' (thank you very much by the way), they then said that they were able to supply the clips.

Regards,

John
250GT

Post by 250GT »

No, John ,

I did made this picture once for this side.

After I bought from this company a handful of those.

Kare from Finland give me once the tip with the lancia number.

I cannot find the thread anymore.

best

C.
John250gte

Post by John250gte »

Thanks ... that certainly clears up why they weren't familiar with the picture!
John250gte

Post by John250gte »

I just wanted to say that I just received the Weber linkage clips today that I had ordered from Midwest-Bayless last week and the company was absolutely great to deal with ... they were helpful & knowledgable, they shipped the order out the same day and didn't charge the 'Ferrari Tax'. Overall a great bunch of guys to deal with.
John Vardanian

Post by John Vardanian »

John, are these unfinished or plated?

john
PF Coupe
John250gte

Post by John250gte »

They are simply black metal ... not the zinc coated (or galvanized) versions as shown in the 'Teile-Profis.de' photo.