Radcliffe event

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

afwrench

Radcliffe event

Post by afwrench »

Many thanks to Tom and Richard for all the hard work in pulling off the 10th one of these great events. Not the best weather but still a good showing and a fun day with cool cars and great friends.Thanks again from me and my family. Mike
72,365gtc4,14681,2007 599 GTB
whturner

Re: Radcliffe event

Post by whturner »

The Radcliffe/Yang event is one of my "must do" events. this includes my daughter and son in law, and my son when he can make it. Not just because of the cars, but because of the people we don't get to see otherwise. And there are the new people who turn up with interesting cars and stories. And not to show off my old "driver" 330GT, although it is fun to drive (when my daughter will turn loose of the wheel).
Thank you Tom, Richard, Mike, and all the others!

As a note, If we can drive from Pittsburgh to Maryland, you all can drive from the east coast to Pittsburgh. You are missing one of the premier car events, the Pittsburgh Vintage Gran Prix at the end of July.

Cheers
Warren
330 GT Series II sn 10069
tyang

Re: Radcliffe event

Post by tyang »

Hi Guys,

It's a pleasure and a honor to do this event. I love seeing old friends, and making new ones. I just posted a time lapse video, and Warren, your car is front and center!
https://www.youtube.com/embed/67fmHyqFVuw

Enjoy.

Tom
'63 330 America #5053