Podcast Launch and Big thanks to Tom

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

modificata

Podcast Launch and Big thanks to Tom

Post by modificata »

Tom has kept us all entertained and Ferrari Fed for 18 years now (!), and I am not ashamed to admit I for one have read his blog posts start to finish. Twice!

A few weeks back I had the pleasure of interviewing Tom for an episode of my new Ferrari Podcast (launched yesterday). The content was so good that I a had not option but to keep the entire lot and split it into two episodes! Tom on a personal level I just want to thank you for your time, content and entertainment not just on the blog but also for the Podcast episode. I had loads of fun in chatting with you, and learning. We discussed the restoration process on his own car so it makes great listening.

If you are interested in listening you can go to:
www.ferrarihub.com/itunes - for Apple users
www.ferrarihub.com/googleplay - For Android users

or on our own site:
www.ferrarihub.com/podcast

We have actually launched 3 episodes, with Tom's being number 3. But as mentioned its a 2 part episode so 3 was released yesterday and #4 will come out next Wednesday, with new shows coming out every Wednesday after that.

Once again thanks Tom for everything you do!
Cheers, Andy
Attachments
FerrariHub Podcast.png
FerrariHub Podcast.png (100.45 KiB) Viewed 6515 times
1999 456M GTA (Rhd)
1981 400i A 2+2 (Rhd)
tyang

Re: Podcast Launch and Big thanks to Tom

Post by tyang »

Hi Andy,

You're more than welcome, and I wish you the best of luck on this new website!

I hope I did the podcast justice!

Thanks, it was fun!

Tom
'63 330 America #5053
modificata

Post by modificata »

Definitely Tom. It was a pleasure talking to you! Episode 4 comes out on Wednesday and is the 2nd half of the interview.

Thanks!
1999 456M GTA (Rhd)
1981 400i A 2+2 (Rhd)
modificata

Post by modificata »

Tom people are loving your Episodes! Even my father in law who is a non car guy said he was hooked and thats saying something.

Part two of the Tom Yang interview is now live in the following places:
www.ferrarihub.com/itunes
www.ferrarihub.com/podcast
www.ferrarihub.com/googleplay

Just recorded another two separate interviews this week with two F1 TV Presenters/Journalists talking about the 2017 season and beyond. They will be the next two interviews released on 15th + 22nd Nov.

Cheers, Andy
1999 456M GTA (Rhd)
1981 400i A 2+2 (Rhd)
tyang

Post by tyang »

Hi Andy,

Thanks for doing these podcasts. I enjoyed listening to them even though I was present the first time! After listening, I have to apologize for interrupting you so often! It's the pushy New Yorker in me!

Tom
'63 330 America #5053
modificata

Post by modificata »

I had to laugh when i was editing it because I needed to make two episodes out of it. Otherwise would have been too long. Anyway i struggled to find a place to cut because the great information was just flowing!

Just released the next one. This week I interview a F1 TV Presenter/Journalist called Peter Windsor. We review the highs and lows of the 2017 F1 season, look towards 2018, and Ferrari's possible departure from F1!

Next week is another great one. I interview the curator of the Ferrari Under the Skin Exhibition in London. It was two years in the planning and over $130m of cars on display! I went to see the exhibition on Tuesday so will be sure to post some pictures up here. Stuff to drool over!
1999 456M GTA (Rhd)
1981 400i A 2+2 (Rhd)
Steve Meltzer

Post by Steve Meltzer »

Really enjoyed spending part of this day of turkeys listening to both episodes of the podcast. Most interesting and worthwhile...beats watching football by 10 yards. Guys, thanx again. steve
steve meltzer,
"I've spent all of my money on wine, a beautiful woman, and stunning cars. Then, squandered the rest."