Kerry Congratulations on your new project!

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

Art S.

Kerry Congratulations on your new project!

Post by Art S. »

With the recent discussion about posting to the owners gallery, I recently went back through the gallery. Kerry's post took me to his website where I saw his recently acquired 250 PF coupe project. I had read about this car previously and heard that it had been broken up! I'm glad that it will be resurrected.

Kerry it would be nice if you added this one to the owners gallery.

Good luck on the new project!

Art S.
John Vardanian

Post by John Vardanian »

Kerry,

If you are out there listening, what is the status of the PF Coupe? Have you started it yet?

John Vardanian
330GT

Post by 330GT »

Well, several things have happened with regards to the PF coupe project.

I actually have 2 PF coupes right now. The first one I tried to buy ended up here in the Seattle area. It turned out to be a bigger project than expected so I ended up with it.

So the bare metal car is a quasi parts car (or at least one to look at to determine what parts are missing). An example is the vent windows. They were disassembled on the new coupe, but hadn't been taken apart on the old one. I had to take one apart on it in order to know what parts to look for and how to assemble the ones for the new car. BTW, there are 20+ parts in each window.

I'll throw some web pages together in a few days with pictures of the new car. Since it's already painted, there's a lot less work to be done. I'm hoping (with crossed fingers) that I'll have it ready to drive to Monterey in August.

Regards, Kerry

PS, Tom has pictures for the owner's gallery, but evidently hasn't got them posted yet.
John Vardanian

Post by John Vardanian »

Kerry,

Congratulations for a second time. I am a big fan of the PF Coupe. Can't wait to see some pictures.

John Vardanian