New Maranello Classic Parts website

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

klv

New Maranello Classic Parts website

Post by klv »

Hello all

Sorry for the 'plug' but just wanted to advise that the new Maranello Classic Parts website is up now on www.ferrariparts.co.uk - still work to do, especially on the long running GTE parts book saga, but we'll get there one day once I can get stuck into it.

Oh and Tom, we've got RH door 330GT latch mechanisms - part 242-30-170-01 but no LH side ones sorry!

Cheers and thanks for your indulgence. Any obvious errors you spot, please let us know so we can amend them!

Andrew Stevens
Kelly La Velle & Andrew Stevens
John Vardanian

Re: New Maranello Classic Parts website

Post by John Vardanian »

Andrew, great site, thanks. Maybe add more detail to some items. This for example might be something that I need. Is this price per meter, per inch, etc. Thanks.

https://www.ferrariparts.co.uk/part/fer ... 8?id=86721

john
PF Coupe
klv

Post by klv »

Hello John

That part is actually only 9cm/3.5 inches long... Trying to find a more reasonably priced source of this CAVIS style hose at the moment to have in stock, so any suggestions gratefully received!

Lots more work to do still and we keep finding errors in the original parts books even now after quite a few years on this project. Just found one in the 275 GTB/4 book today that I'm trying to resolve.
Kelly La Velle & Andrew Stevens
John Vardanian

Post by John Vardanian »

Thanks KLV. I wonder how 3.5 inches of this hose is of any use. The gas tank is where this hose is used and there you'd need at least five feet of it.

john
PF Coupe