Lower radiator hose on a Daytona

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

Steve Meltzer

Lower radiator hose on a Daytona

Post by Steve Meltzer »

Is the radiator hose (part #42 TAV9) that runs from the pump outlet to the special three way pipe and then on to the lower radiator orifice a special hose? I ask because the pump outlet has a rim/ridge that is of a slightly greater diameter than the smaller diameter on the three way pipe. (that pipe is part #41 in TAV 9). Unless there's a special radiator hose that's of a slightly greater diameter at the pump end and a lesser diameter at the pipe end, you must fight the pump end (i lost, or wouldn't be writing) or you choose a hose that is sl too big on the pipe end. The drawing in TAV 9 of the hose, part #42 does look like it's got different diameters on either end. Also the hose clamps are of a different size on either end. thanx steve
steve meltzer,
"I've spent all of my money on wine, a beautiful woman, and stunning cars. Then, squandered the rest."
tyang

Re: Lower radiator hose on a Daytona

Post by tyang »

I think this hose is special and available.

Tom
'63 330 America #5053
Steve Meltzer

Post by Steve Meltzer »

Thanx Tom...I was beginning to think no one liked me. s
steve meltzer,
"I've spent all of my money on wine, a beautiful woman, and stunning cars. Then, squandered the rest."
tyang

Post by tyang »

Maybe everyone thought you cross posted on F-chat and didn't need an answer here.

(That was a dig!)

Tom
'63 330 America #5053
Steve Meltzer

Post by Steve Meltzer »

still chuckling even after a good Martini. thanx for your prompt and accurate answer. <G> s
steve meltzer,