Parts wanted for 250GT PF Coupe - ashtray, courtesy light

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

rwills

Parts wanted for 250GT PF Coupe - ashtray, courtesy light

Post by rwills »

I am still looking for a couple of parts to complete the restoration on my 250 GT PF Coupe.

If anyone can help with an ashtray for fitting to transmission tunnel with the PF flag on top I would be very grateful. I believe a similar / the same item was used in several other cars (250 GTE, Lusso, 330 etc) and that people have made reproduction items that would be acceptable. I've scoured the usual sources but can't seem to find one. Anyone able to assist?

I'm also looking for an interior courtesy light that fits to the centre of the roof lining and is about 2.5 inches in diameter and round. My one has a cracked lens and I can live with it if necessary but it would be nice to find one in better condition if possible.

I have photos to compare if you think you have one similar that I will email you.

Roger
400iman

Ashtray

Post by 400iman »

You could try Re-Originals for the ashtray (http://reoriginals.com). They had a few when I was looking for one.

I just checked their site under "Ferrari - More 250 parts", and I think this is the one you want:

N0064X Ashtray, NOS by B.O.M., 102mm x 72mm, engraved top, no flag style $340.00 each

I ended up getting a used one off eBay for about $250. I didn't need the flag since mine was for a Lambo. Either way they won't be cheap. Good luck.

Udo