rubbers for 365 GTC

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

maarten

rubbers for 365 GTC

Post by maarten »

i would like to get into contact with Paul Leonard about the adresses he has on Maranello suppliers of rubber. i am restoring a 365 gtc from ground up and need a lot of parts. if anyone else has some adresses of italian suppliers please let me know
Yale

Post by Yale »

People seem to guard that sort of information religously so I don't think you will just be able to ask for it out of the blue, (because they make a businesss out of that knowledge). Of course before this site people guarded all Ferrari info religously so who knows. Nonetheless as you can see, when people do go straight to the suppliers they often buy in larger quantities then would be needed for one car.
Yale
gino

Maybe I can help

Post by gino »

Maarten and all,
Although I have not acquired my own 365, as of yet, perhaps I can finally contribute something to the board/club. I live in Catania, Sicily, and may have made a contact for some parts near Modena. If you can tell exactly what your looking for, maybe I can help. No guarantees, but it doesn’t hurt to ask.

gino
365 gt 2+2 (in work) "always researching and saving"

Catania, Sicily
Leo

Post by Leo »

dear maarten,
i can be reached at
p.leo@mindspring.com
paul leonard
fest

REO

Post by fest »

Re-Originals advertises such items
(Weatherstripping, etc)

I have not tried them personally
(at least not for weathestripping)
so cannot 'vouch' for them

http://www.reoriginals.com
AKB
~~~~~~~
400i SI 32635
maarten

rubber parts 365 GTC

Post by maarten »

Thank you fest,
re-originals has a lot of parts i mihgt need,
and i did not have that adres.
Yale

Post by Yale »

I feel like dr. doom on this thread but you may want to ask for a photo of whatever you are planning to buy from Re-Originals, they are very nice andd all but it is a long way to your house from theirs if you need to return something. Nuff said. Yale
Yale

Post by Yale »

More on Re-Originals, again even though they are very nice folks they are often "off" by what they supply for our cars. For instance do any of you 330GT 2+2 owners have this badge on your car?

I tried to drag it over but it wouldn't stick in this space so go to:

http://www.reoriginals.com/

click Ferrari

Click 330 2+2

Click B0367 photo Script, Pininfarina, 2 parts - brass badge and chromed backing plate with 2 threaded posts. Engraved with "DISEGNO DI pininfarina" there are several variations $85.00 each. --Under Body--

So I guess I can't get over the amount of times they get mentions on this board without a caveat.

What I think would be helpful is if people actually listed what they got from them how much it cost and was it right.

I am sure they must have some good stuff and I know some listers have visted and been able to look through their warehouse. That would be the way to do it.

Chris once offered to add Ferrari parts to his British parts page, Chris how about just making a separate section for older Ferrari's?

Sorry if I am harping.

Yale