330 GTC at Fantasy Junction

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

dannyrb

330 GTC at Fantasy Junction

Post by dannyrb »

Does anyone have any knowledge of the
silver 330 GTC at Fantasy Junction? Does
the car warrant the "over-the-top" price?
dannyrb
xs10shl

Post by xs10shl »

I've dealt with Fantasy Junction a few times, and I've found them to be pretty good guys, FYI. But they tend to have "optimistic" asking prices.
This isn't always their fault, as they consign a number of cars - sometimes the owner just thinks his car is worth more than the market does. I should think that the $185K 330GTC example qualifies under this category, because there's really nothing so special about a "late model" concours 330 GTC which would make it worth the same as a concours 365 GTC. (IMHO)

I'm in Europe right now, but I'll be happy to drive over and look at the car when I return.
67GTC

Silver 330GTC @ Fantasy Junction

Post by 67GTC »

Hi Danny,

I know that car pretty well, as I witnessed the complete rebuild of the car. The work was done by Tony Nicosia in Newport Beach. He has around 2 man-years into the car and was meticulous in its restoration. As I understand it, absolutely everything was done on this car bumper-to-bumper, with many NOS parts. The car showed well at the recent FCA Concours at Quail Lodge. I have pictures showing the car going through the restoration, as I was loking for a GTC at the time and visited Tony's shop several times. I found mine well before the car was completed. If you are interested, I could send what pics I have once I get back from Hawaii and actually find them.

Chuck
1967 330 GTC
S/N: 10539