Ferraristi ingenuity

Moderators: 330GT, abrent

Dr. Ian Levy

Ferraristi ingenuity

Post by Dr. Ian Levy »

Hello All
The more I read the more I am amazed by the ongoing ingenuity of you guys.
From Fest's "O" ring tool, to John Brent's engine stand & Tom's leather work & glass for the guages etc & much, much more.
Too many to mention so my apologies to those I have not mentioned individually
It is indeed true that problems do not really exist & there are just solutions & opportunities.
My respect to you all & especially to Tom for starting this site
Regards
Ian L
Manchester
Rngland
1972 365 GTC4 s/n 15989
http://www.ferrari365gtc4.co.uk/
Michael Bayer

Post by Michael Bayer »

Alan: My next project is a GTC/4, I will be relying on YOUR ingenuity! Michael Bayer 1967 330GT #9727
tyang

Post by tyang »

Hi Ian,

If it weren't for owning this Ferrari, I would not have learned half of what I know about car restoration! All my previous restorations were on popular cars that could be rebuilt using a catalog and a credit card. After restoring a Ferrari, I don't see as much of a challenge working on my Mustang, or a 911!

I'm also very happy to have collected some very knowledgeable people here on this message board, and am honored to have their membership. We can all make owning these cars pleasurable, and maybe learn a thing or two in the process!

Tom
'63 330 America #5053
Dr. Ian Levy

Ferraristi ingenuity

Post by Dr. Ian Levy »

Michael

I come a long way down the list of GTC4 cognoscenti: try Jeff Littrell, Aaron Masters & Bryan Cashion for starters but thank you for the compliment & I will help any way I can
Regards
Ian L
1972 365 GTC4 s/n 15989
http://www.ferrari365gtc4.co.uk/