250 Dashboard

Ferrari Message Board Archive 10/00-8/02
wwwboard

250 Dashboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tony

Help,
I am ready to install my dash into my 250gte and need some help. I would like to follow the following sequence.
1. Install gauges into the dash
2. Install dash assembly into car

How do I install the center consol with the radio? I noticed that I had a tough time when I was removing the unit, the dash trim was in the way the radio was difficult. Do I install the center consol assembly first then the dash assembly? Can I install the lower trim in the dash after the dash and center consol are installed into the car?

Any input out there?
wwwboard

Re: 250 Dashboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Tony,

Although I could be wrong, the center console should go in after the dash, because only the center console should need to be removed when removing the transmission tunnel when servicing the transmission.

I guess I'm going to be experiencing this struggle with the dash in the upcoming months!

Tom
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tony

Tom,
I think you can install the botton trim on the dash on after you install the center consol. I think this would make the job easier.
I will let you know. &nbsp
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tony

Tom,
I think you can install the botton trim on the dash on after you install the center consol. I think this would make the job easier.
I will let you know. &nbsp