Window Felts

Ferrari Message Board Archive 10/00-8/02
wwwboard

Window Felts

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Mike Holroyd

Tom,

You might want to look at Metro for your felts (or "sweepers" as they call them). They list at least four different SS backed felts in their catalogue (WC4, 6, 7 & 8). I will try E-mailing you the page out of their catalogue, or you can try their web site.

Good luck.

Mike
wwwboard

Re: Window Felts

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Hi Mike,

I called Metro today, and ordered a catalog,and had them send me a sample of WC-6. Thanks for the tip! I'll probably be writing an article on what I find from Metro soon!

Tom
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tony Belli

I see by your "Felt Good" that your found felt.Would you please tell me what part# from Metro that you will use so that I can pirate it for my own use.
By the way thanks for the tip on Parts Source. They will be a great source for me to use.
Thanks, Tony
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Tony,

It's either going to be "WC-6," or "WC-19." They sent me "WC-6," which looks like the right stuff, but I'm going to compare it with Francois' stuff before I order. I'll keep you informed!

Geoff, at Partsource, always seems knowledgeable, and has been in the business for a long time. I ended up ordering my window channel felts from him because I can trust he'll be right.

Tom
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Tony,

It's either going to be "WC-6," or "WC-19." They sent me "WC-6," which looks like the right stuff, but I'm going to compare it with Francois' stuff before I order. I'll keep you informed!

Geoff, at Partsource, always seems knowledgeable, and has been in the business for a long time. I ended up ordering my window channel felts from him because I can trust he'll be right.

Tom