Chassis Number database

Ferrari Message Board Archive 10/00-8/02
wwwboard

Chassis Number database

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Thy

Dear all,
Does anybody knows a web site on which we can have a full database of Ferrari chassis number with the corresponding car model and manufacturing year?
Thanks
Thy
wwwboard

Re: Chassis Number database

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Thy,

There are quite a few people out there who have collected information on Ferrari Serial numbers, but I don't believe this information is freely shared on the internet.

My links page has a few sites you can check out, especially:
http://www.barchetta.cc/
They actually have a kind of data base, but never seem to update my information on  #5053 when I submit update information!

Let us know if you find anything else!

Tom   &nbsp
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Thy

Thank you Tom.
Will let you know indeed if something else exists
Thy

wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Thy

Thank you Tom.
Will let you know indeed if something else exists
Thy

wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Jens

I am pretty interested in ferraris and my hobby is collecting photos by serialnumbers. I found several sites with databases, but no one is complete.Here they are: www.classicscars.com
www.barchetta.cc
www.masiarz.net/bb_resource/front.html and
http://www.hut.fi/~kpietila/index.html
I am visiting your page nearly every day since 12 months. It is really great. Good luck, and keep on running, Jens!
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Jens

I am pretty interested in ferraris and my hobby is collecting photos by serialnumbers. I found several sites with databases, but no one is complete.Here they are: www.classicscars.com
www.barchetta.cc
I am visiting your page nearly every day since 12 months. It is really great. Good luck, and keep on running, Jens!
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Jens

www.barchetta.cc
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Jens,

Thanks for the tips on the other sites! I'm sure others will find them helpful as well.

I'm glad you like my site. It's always nice to hear from people who check out my progress.

There are many private databases that exists from individuals that track these serial numbers. These people will often share this information on a particular car, but largely keep their hard work to themselves, but it's nice to know there are some resources on the web.

Tom &nbsp
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Jens,

Thanks for the tips on the other sites! I'm sure others will find them helpful as well.

I'm glad you like my site. It's always nice to hear from people who check out my progress.

There are many private databases that exists from individuals that track these serial numbers. These people will often share this information on a particular car, but largely keep their hard work to themselves, but it's nice to know there are some resources on the web.

Tom &nbsp
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Jens,

Tom &nbsp
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Jens,

Tom &nbsp
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Thy

Thank you Jens
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Thy

Thank you Jens
wwwboard