Ferrari 456 GT Estate...

Ferrari Message Board Archive 10/00-8/02
wwwboard

Ferrari 456 GT Estate...

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by mt

Surely Ferrari would never do an Estate - or would they? Well, in this story Christian Frost took place behind the wheel of A 456 GT complete with V12, 442bhp, a top speed of 300 km/h and room for a Labrador...

Let me guess what you think. Did I miss something, or isn’t a Ferrari 456 GT usually a 2+2, and a fairly cramped one at that? You’re absolutely right, which is why the good people of Maranello decided to do an Estate version. Even the rich have families. Okay, I’m having you on. Ferrari has never offered an Estate version of the 456 GT, or any model for that matter. And yet at this very moment, I’m cruising through Hyde Park in London. I’m in a Ferrari 456 GT.It’s got four doors and a tailgate. It’s an Estate. It’s a long story. First have a listen to that brilliant 5,4-litre V12, humming through the four tailpipes. Just to let me know that, should I so desire, the 442bhp is ready and waiting...
Click here to see the amazing pictures...
wwwboard

Re: Ferrari 456 GT Estate Spam

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by John

You know, it's too bad that Classic Driver has to spam specialized message boards in order to promote its site.  Odds are that almost everyone here knows the story of the 456 estate, and I am willing to bet a bunch that some of us know a lot more about it than the clown who wrote that article...