330 GT 2+2 engine wanted

Ferrari Message Board Archive 10/00-8/02
wwwboard

330 GT 2+2 engine wanted

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Mark

I'm looking for an engine for a 330 GT 2+2 - can anyone help me ?  anything - please ! &nbsp
wwwboard

Re: 330 GT 2+2 engine wanted

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by zac

What series is your car? does it have a four mount or a two mount set up? I have a complete 365 motor for sale it is almost the same motor with a slightly larger displacement and more horsepower.

Zac
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by yale

Also Classic Coachworks in North Jersey has a 330 GT, four headlight series, that has been left outside to rust for the last ten years but the engine is stored separately inside. They are probably saving it for some high priced Ferrari but who knows if they have been holding on to it this long. Best Yale
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by yale

Also Classic Coachworks in North Jersey has a 330 GT, four headlight series, that has been left outside to rust for the last ten years but the engine is stored separately inside. They are probably saving it for some high priced Ferrari but who knows if they have been holding on to it this long. Best Yale
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Mark

Yale, thanks for the advice - have tried getting a contact number but no luck - do you have more details ? and is this their correct trading name ? my work e-mail address is :-jacob.ltd@classicfm.net
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Mark

Yale, thanks for the advice - have tried getting a contact number but no luck - do you have more details ? and is this their correct trading name ? my work e-mail address is :-jacob.ltd@classicfm.net
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Mark

wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Yale

They are pretty undercover, I have never seen an ad. When I visted there however they had two Cisitalias, two shortwheelbases, a smattering of Daytona's, three 330LM's (one of which they were remaking the body from scratch), and about 60 other cars mostly Ferrari's of varying vintages. I'll dig out the info and email you. Yale

wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Yale

They are pretty undercover, I have never seen an ad. When I visted there however they had two Cisitalias, two shortwheelbases, a smattering of Daytona's, three 330LM's (one of which they were remaking the body from scratch), and about 60 other cars mostly Ferrari's of varying vintages. I'll dig out the info and email you. Yale

wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Yale

wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Yale