Movie

Ferrari Message Board Archive 10/00-8/02
wwwboard

Re: Movie

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Hi Tom,

How do you think I feel? My car went from high jacks stands to low jack stands, but it's still on jacks!!! I keep reminding myself, one more day of work means one more day closer to completion!

Tom &nbsp
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Hi Tom,

How do you think I feel? My car went from high jacks stands to low jack stands, but it's still on jacks!!! I keep reminding myself, one more day of work means one more day closer to completion!

Tom &nbsp
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Robert Phillips

Dear Tom,

Recently returned home and am catchinmg up on all the e-mail, snail mail and your progress.  Welcome to the Mac World, have used one or another model for over seventeen years.  The movie downloaded just fine and the Quicktime player started right up.  Now I am looking for your clip on the corkscrew...  Is that greedy or what?

Best regards,

Robert
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Hi Robert,

I actually had to go out and buy a book on macs, but I'm slowly learning the small differences between the systems! The ease of handling mixed media from various sources (DV, Stills, USB, and Fire WIre) outweighs my frustrations. With more seat time, I'm sure it'll only get easier!

Unfortunately, I didn't walk up to the corkscrew! I do have a clip of the downhill, but I'm trying to figure out where I'm going to find server space to load more movies!

I'm glad you liked the clip, and it loaded O.K.!

Tom
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Hi Robert,

I actually had to go out and buy a book on macs, but I'm slowly learning the small differences between the systems! The ease of handling mixed media from various sources (DV, Stills, USB, and Fire WIre) outweighs my frustrations. With more seat time, I'm sure it'll only get easier!

Unfortunately, I didn't walk up to the corkscrew! I do have a clip of the downhill, but I'm trying to figure out where I'm going to find server space to load more movies!

I'm glad you liked the clip, and it loaded O.K.!

Tom