Movie

Ferrari Message Board Archive 10/00-8/02
wwwboard

Movie

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Lee Sanders

Hi Tom:

First, I have thought of you and NYC many times over the past few days.  Hang in there.

I clicked on the movie and the play bar came up, but it never played.  When I click on the play button, no movie.  Keep trying.

Thanks.

Lee
wwwboard

Re: Movie

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Hi Lee,

Thanks for your thoughts. We'll get through this!

I've tested the site with both a Mac and a PC, and they've loaded, but I'm hearing there have been problems. Has anyone else been able to view the movie? I'll keep working on it!

Tom
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Another suggestion until i can figure out how to make this thing work automatically is to right-click the picture of the LM and save the link location to disk. then you can open the *.mov file. Let me know how this works.

Tom &nbsp
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Another suggestion until i can figure out how to make this thing work automatically is to right-click the picture of the LM and save the link location to disk. then you can open the *.mov file. Let me know how this works.

Tom &nbsp
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by douglas hunt

it worked for me but it did take about a minute for it to show up,and was halfway over but i just clicked on play and watched it again,and again,and again......i dont own a ferrari but i have always dreamed of owning one,ah well  maybe someday i will get over my obsession with boats long enough to do something like this,  great site Tom,i check it every evening for updates and always read the forum for information i would never learn otherwise.cant wait to hear you fire yours up!!!    i have always loved ferraris old and newer,my all time favorite has to be the 512BB,what does Francois say about the 512BB? can a do it yourself kind of guy maintain such a beasty or does one have to rely on the dealers for everything with these cars,i ask because i see them coming down in price everyday and one of these days i may take the plunge thanks again for sharing the experiences of owning a ferrari with all of us less fortunate.
douglas
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by douglas hunt

it worked for me but it did take about a minute for it to show up,and was halfway over but i just clicked on play and watched it again,and again,and again......i dont own a ferrari but i have always dreamed of owning one,ah well  maybe someday i will get over my obsession with boats long enough to do something like this,  great site Tom,i check it every evening for updates and always read the forum for information i would never learn otherwise.cant wait to hear you fire yours up!!!    i have always loved ferraris old and newer,my all time favorite has to be the 512BB,what does Francois say about the 512BB? can a do it yourself kind of guy maintain such a beasty or does one have to rely on the dealers for everything with these cars,i ask because i see them coming down in price everyday and one of these days i may take the plunge thanks again for sharing the experiences of owning a ferrari with all of us less fortunate.
douglas
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by douglas hunt

douglas
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom Wilson

I had the same experience on my PC as Douglas.  The movie came up slowly, and when it did it was half way over.  No problem though, I just watched it again (and again!).  Maybe someday you will have similar movie of my 250 GTE on the track!  Oh well, for now I will watch the movie while dreaming of getting it off the jacks.

wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom Wilson

I had the same experience on my PC as Douglas.  The movie came up slowly, and when it did it was half way over.  No problem though, I just watched it again (and again!).  Maybe someday you will have similar movie of my 250 GTE on the track!  Oh well, for now I will watch the movie while dreaming of getting it off the jacks.

wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom Wilson

wwwboard

512 Boxer

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Hi Douglas,

I've been eyeing the prices of Boxers too! Francois lkes these cars, and prefers them over the TRs. I think it's because they're little more raw, especially the carburated ones. They're also a little more understated compared to the "look at me" TRs. Boxers have the usual caveats: Timing belts, wiring, FIAT quality control, but it's a true supercar.

I'm glad you like the site!

Tom
wwwboard

512 Boxer

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Hi Douglas,

I've been eyeing the prices of Boxers too! Francois lkes these cars, and prefers them over the TRs. I think it's because they're little more raw, especially the carburated ones. They're also a little more understated compared to the "look at me" TRs. Boxers have the usual caveats: Timing belts, wiring, FIAT quality control, but it's a true supercar.

Tom
wwwboard

512 Boxer

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Hi Douglas,

Tom
wwwboard

512 Boxer

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Hi Douglas,

Tom
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Tom

Hi Tom,

How do you think I feel? My car went from high jacks stands to low jack stands, but it's still on jacks!!! I keep reminding myself, one more day of work means one more day closer to completion!

Tom &nbsp