For a change of pace, and to change the topic of Discussion from bad Juju.....

Ferrari Message Board Archive 10/00-8/02
wwwboard

For a change of pace, and to change the topic of Discussion from bad Juju.....

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Oof_N_Goof

drove the 308 QV to the local watering hole, nice place, band played outdoors, had tables outdoors and got a prime parking spot, so the 308 was in full view.

Anyhoooooo, some yoyo's were looking at the car, and one lame brain commented....that's a kit car....you know, they use the Fiero chassis......the chickey poo I was with said "Aren't you going to say something to that guy?"

I said "Why waste my time on an idiot?  It is obvious this guy doesn't know his A-hole form a hole in the ground."

wwwboard

Re: For a change of pace, and to change the topic of Discussion from bad Juju.....

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Mikel

That's right, why waste your time on such idiot. I suppose lot of stupid kids on civics try to race you on traffic lights etc...That is the only downside of owning a Ferrari. ;-)

By the way what is the diference between a 308 GTSI QV and 308 GTB QV ? What is yours ?

Sorry for asking soo many stupid questions, I want to learn ! About Bmws I know everything so ask me what you want.
wwwboard

Re: For a change of pace, and to change the topic of Discussion from bad Juju.....

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Oof_N_Goof

http://groups.msn.com/AVetteandaFerrari

Link to my two toys.....mine is the GTSi QV...difference is the targa top.

Yea, you are right, every two bit punk driving a rustbucket, ricer, rustang want to race you.   &nbsp
wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Oof_N_Goof

http://groups.msn.com/AVetteandaFerrari

Link to my two toys.....mine is the GTSi QV...difference is the targa top.

Yea, you are right, every two bit punk driving a rustbucket, ricer, rustang want to race you.   &nbsp
wwwboard

Congrats, very niiiice cars !!

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Mikel

wwwboard

Congrats, very niiiice cars !!

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Mikel

wwwboard

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Keith

Pretty funny. A friend of mine is a parking meter reader in town. Apparently a guy in a 355 had been parking illegally or over running the meter for several days. He would always come running out when he was about to get issued a ticket and my buddy was kind enough not to write him one. He said the guy was real arrogant. After about the fifth infraction, he finally wrote the ticket. In the box for "car make" he wrote "kit car" (knowing full well it was real). He said the 355 came flying around the corner about 15 minutes later with the driver yelling something like - "I SPENT $150 GRAND ON THIS CAR, IT ISN'T A GODDAMN KIT CAR!" My friend was sure that hurt him a lot more than the $15 ticket.
wwwboard

AC Cobras must have this problem really bad

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Pete

I have heard of stories where real, less flashy, AC Cobras have been overlooked for the wide arched racy looking replicas.

I think if what other people think worries you too much you are probably buying the car for slightly the wrong reasons, i.e. the 355 guy Keith mentioned is obviously a poser, and I wish I had witnessed that prank :) ... probably the fastest he has ever driven the car, might have even tested is driving skill level.

Thus I imagine most people on this site would just get in their real car and zoom off smiling ...

Pete
wwwboard

AC Cobras must have this problem really bad

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Pete

I have heard of stories where real, less flashy, AC Cobras have been overlooked for the wide arched racy looking replicas.

I think if what other people think worries you too much you are probably buying the car for slightly the wrong reasons, i.e. the 355 guy Keith mentioned is obviously a poser, and I wish I had witnessed that prank :) ... probably the fastest he has ever driven the car, might have even tested is driving skill level.

Thus I imagine most people on this site would just get in their real car and zoom off smiling ...

Pete
wwwboard

You betcha......

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Oof_N_Goof

they do....trouble is there are more kit cars of the Cobra than the real deal.
wwwboard

You betcha......

Post by wwwboard »

Posted by Oof_N_Goof

they do....trouble is there are more kit cars of the Cobra than the real deal.